The B.A.F.F.Y (Be A Fire Fighting Youth) Bunny Fire Prevention Contest is held each year in the Spring. It is open to all Philadelphia residents between the ages of six and twelve years old.
The contest consists of a standardized entry form and a puzzle with a fire prevention theme.
When is the contest?
The contest starts March 15th, the deadline to enter is May 6, 2016!!
Where Can I Obtain A Contest Form?
- Visit your neighborhood Fire Station
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM!!
What is the Prize?
The Fire Commissioner will award a $200.00 check to the winner.
Additional Rules & Info:
- The contest is open to all Philadelphia residents between the ages of 6 and 12.
- Contestants will be required to correctly complete the 2016 “B.A.F.F.Y. Puzzle.”
- Entry forms can be mailed directly to the Fire Prevention Division, Fire Administration Building, 240 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, Pa. 19123 or hand delivered to a local fire station. All completed entry forms must be received no later than Friday May 6, 2016.
- All entries must contain the child’s name, address, telephone number, age and school with the address.
- All entries become the property of the Philadelphia Fire Department.
- The winner will be selected from correct entries on Friday, May 6 , 2016 by random drawing and be awarded a cash prize of $200.00.
- The winner will be notified by telephone .
Who Can I Contact for Further Information?
Inquiries may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org